It’s a great question, isn’t it? Most of us occasionally dream about making or, better yet, winning a few million dollars. But real life shows us that people who won or suddenly inherited huge amounts of money had no idea what to do with it, and most of them ended up losing it all in just 3-4 years!
I am sure that you would be smarter than that…
How would you spend $10,000,000? What are the first 3 things that you would do with it? What goals would you pursue if money was no longer an obstacle?
I thought about it for some time, and here are 7 things I would do with my money:
1. Donate $1,000,000 to small charities and make sure that my money really go to those, who need it
2. Build my own house
3. Give $200,000 to my parents and my uncle, so that they won’t have to worry about paying bills any more
4. Invest $7,000,000 in different ways: buy some properties, stocks, bonds, ecc
5. Organize a 3-week vacation for my family and closest friends
6. Take 3 months off and go in ashram in India
7. Attend a lot more workshops, lectures, seminars
I’d love to hear what would you do with your money. Write down any spontaneous ideas that come to your mind in the comment section below, be it travel around the world 10 times or develop a new motivational program that will inspire people to pursue their dreams and help them to stay positive.
Listen very carefully to those answers that really make you come alive! Because they might be the ones you have to start working towards right now…