One of the oldest juridical principle states “Ignorance of the law excuses no one”. It means that even if we are unaware of the law, we still cannot escape liability for violating it.
Universal Abundance Laws follow the same principle. You might not be aware of them, but it does not mean that they do not influence your life and that you will not have to face the consequences for not following them to the letter.
If you feel that no matter what you do or how much you work, you still do not make enough money or live below your expectations and abilities, make sure that you read this!
1. THE LAW OF PAYMENT. There is nothing free in the world. For anything you want to receive you have to pay first, be it with your money, time or energy. You pay for both – action and inaction. Usually in the long run inaction costs us a lot more than action does.
2. THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. You can attract into your life anything that you focus your mind on. You can focus your energy on what you WANT to get, DO NOT WANT to get or EXPECT to get. If you put your focus towards lack of money, a boring job, bad health, or poor relationships, the Law of Attraction will respond by giving you more of these things. Similar if you focus on positive aspects of your life you will created more situations of joy, happiness and abundance.
3. THE LAW OF REQUEST. You always get what you ask for. If you are not asking for anything, you will get nothing. If you do not know exactly what you want, prepare yourself for a big unpleasant surprise, that most of us call a “problem”.
4. THE LAW OF THINKING. Our reality is just a reflection of our inner thoughts and decisions. If it you can not visualize it, you can not get it. People become wealthy because they decide to become wealthy. Those, who remain poor, simply have not made the decision to change their current situation. Any change always starts with a shift of attitude.
5. THE LAW OF ENERGY EXCHANGE. The law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in the Universe remains constant. There should always be healthy balance between what you give and what you ask for.
If you give more than you take, you will quickly exhaust your resources. If you take more than you give, you will block the abundance flow. Material objects, thoughts, emotions and experiences exist to be shared with others. Otherwise, they lose their purpose.
6. THE LAW OF SIMILARITY. Like attracts like. Abundance creates more abundance. Just as scarcity attracts more scarcity. The easiest way to activate a flow of abundance is to pass on to someone what you would like to receive.
When you give something away, without expecting anything in return, you declare to the Universe that you already have more than you need. By doing that you send out into the world an energy of abundance and that energy comes back to you.
7. THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT. Any natural effect in our life has a natural cause. You cannot grow a fruit without planting a seed first. Similar, results that you receive today are the “fruits” of your past decisions and actions. If you do not like the results that you are getting, it is probably time to start doing something differently or make different choices.
8. THE LAW OF RESISTANCE. Activation of the flow of abundance does not necessarily guarantee that your financial situation will improve. Energy always tends to choose the path of least resistance.
If you are doing everything right and still do not see any improvements in your financial situation, it can mean only one thing – your negative beliefs or inner blocks do not allow the abundance energy to flow into your life. Ask yourself, why are you not wealthy yet? What is blocking you from getting what you want?
9. THE LAW OF RELATIVITY. Everything in this life is relative. Your income is just a number unless it has point of reference. If you compare yourself with the richest people of the world, you will constantly feel lack of money and, consequently, attract more lack. If you compare yourself with the poorest of the world, you may realize how blessed you are.
Gratitude is a great way to keep your mind concentrated on abundance and wealth. Like a powerful magnet it keeps us in the flow and aligns our energy with receiving everything that we desire. There is always something to be grateful for. Take a moment to say “Thank you!” for all the wonderful things that you already have in your life. And the Universe will take care of the rest.