Many people are looking for definite answers to complicated and often empty questions that will have very little impact on their happiness and well-being.
Sometimes, I get myself all worked up doing this too…
Then there are different kinds of questions! Questions that do not have a right or wrong answer. Questions that free the mind and keep you focused on the right things. Questions that when asked in the right moment, can transform our life more than any enlightening answer we will ever receive.
Here is a list of 30 such Self-Help Questions that are important to ask yourself at least once in a while (especially when you feel like your mind is filled with worries and mundane problems):
1. If you could offer your child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
2. If you could move to any country in the world, where would you go and why?
3. If you didn’t know your age, how old would you say you are?
4. If you are yourself 1 year in the future, what advice would you give yourself today?
5. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like?
6. And why do we like so many things we don’t do?